27th-Sep-21, 04:30 PM
Hi Guys, well today was the deadline for receiving cars, I have had contact with all but one of the original list of entrants, 4 of which are still in the post so should reach me before the first Stage of the series planned for next Saturday at the Harlequin Raceway.I have started the scrutineering of the cars received, with my own ones today.
I have to confess that my own Policar Ferrari is the first car to fail the spec, the body weight being only 18.2% of the total car weight
looks like that will need fixing tomorrow. My others have passed. My other issue is that my "Stirling Moss" Aston Martin DBR1/2 has a damaged chassis, so I am hoping a another is to be delivered tomorrow otherwise I will have to withdrawn Stirling from the Competition.Here is the hopeful Road runners Team
And this is the Entrants List updated

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)