28th-Aug-21, 07:28 PM
I actually stumbled across the blog whilst browsing Pendle's site earlier.
They have done a great job on this, and having owned its lesser sibling XR3i in my younger years, it struck a chord with me.
If the decal sheet had one set of the fading stripes blue, and the correct reg no. You could make a nice pair. One as Lady Diana's Black special (or one of the two decoys) and one as the Stock white.
As I prefer racing liveries, I already worked out 2 touring car liveries, one real, one fantasy, that I could do...
But It would work out a pricey option at around £80 per car for me to build it how I wanted, that's without paint and decals. Making a pair would not be cheap
But what a cracker it is ... I am so tempted, must resist.
They have done a great job on this, and having owned its lesser sibling XR3i in my younger years, it struck a chord with me.
If the decal sheet had one set of the fading stripes blue, and the correct reg no. You could make a nice pair. One as Lady Diana's Black special (or one of the two decoys) and one as the Stock white.
As I prefer racing liveries, I already worked out 2 touring car liveries, one real, one fantasy, that I could do...
But It would work out a pricey option at around £80 per car for me to build it how I wanted, that's without paint and decals. Making a pair would not be cheap
But what a cracker it is ... I am so tempted, must resist.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)