Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Paint for Aluminium Hubs
#1

I like my wheels black.

In the past I have used some Humbrol acrylic paint brushed directly onto Slot.it aluminium hubs, but it doesn't stick well. What would be a better solution? 

Based on what I have in my Scratch Box, I could use some Halfords primer and then the Humbrol, or maybe a black sharpie...Would that make me a bad person?

I love puttering with gears
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Paint for Aluminium Hubs - by BAracer - 28th-Aug-21, 12:23 PM
RE: Paint for Aluminium Hubs - by Mitch58 - 28th-Aug-21, 01:31 PM
RE: Paint for Aluminium Hubs - by Gpa113 - 28th-Aug-21, 01:37 PM
RE: Paint for Aluminium Hubs - by chrisguyw - 28th-Aug-21, 08:47 PM
RE: Paint for Aluminium Hubs - by merkit the grof - 29th-Aug-21, 05:59 AM
RE: Paint for Aluminium Hubs - by BAracer - 29th-Aug-21, 06:50 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Kevan
7th-Oct-25, 08:15 AM
Last Post by StuBeeDoo
3rd-Dec-23, 11:22 AM
Last Post by KensRedZed
17th-Jul-23, 01:37 AM
Last Post by dvd3500
10th-Jan-22, 10:34 AM
Last Post by DPJ
9th-Jan-22, 04:50 PM
Last Post by Gpa113
26th-Jul-20, 02:49 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)