Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Question Noob question, routed track digital lane changes
#1

FYI, I don't really have much woodworking or modelling skill and I've just started getting interested in slot cars.  I really dig the digital sets, as I'm want a bit more strategy about lane changes, proper racing line, etc.

So to my question, how does one go about putting lane change switches on a routed track?  Is it extremely difficult, or can it be done well with enough experience?
[+] 1 member Likes Saxinis's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Noob question, routed track digital lane changes - by Saxinis - 22nd-Aug-21, 01:41 PM
RE: Noob question, routed track digital lane changes - by woodcote - 22nd-Aug-21, 02:26 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by JasonB
23rd-Jun-26, 10:32 PM
Last Post by JasonB
14th-Jan-26, 07:10 PM
Last Post by Zippideedooda
28th-Jan-25, 04:31 AM
Last Post by john roche
29th-Jan-24, 12:49 PM
Last Post by Cdrseabee
25th-Dec-23, 02:21 AM
Last Post by Scuderia_Turini
15th-Sep-23, 09:26 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)