Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Slot.it Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 - 24 hours of Spa 2018
#3

The advertised dimensions are:
  • Length - 156mm
  • Height - 41mm
  • Wheelbase - 89 mm
  • Front/rear track - 64mm
  • Weight - 83g
All of which are in the GT3 ballpark - but definitely higher than a Huracán or the squished Sideways, Scaleauto and NSR cars. And scale accuracy is important to Slot.it. This is from Maurizio Ferrari a few years ago...

Quote:For us, competition in the market is a result of competition on tracks. However, and I have repeated this concept many times, and I will repeat it once again here, we are not going to alter the car design for the sake of speed. I firmly believe, and our latest cars prove it, that we can make cars that look like the real car and are at least as fast as anyone else's.
Fighting talk!

Interestingly, looking at the official stats for the Mercedes AMG GT3, the 1:32 scale height should be no lower than 38mm and no higher than 40mm. These are the heights of the models...
  • Carrera - 44mm
  • Scalextric - 38mm
  • SCX - 38mm
  • NSR - 38mm
  • Scaleauto - 35mm
If Slot.it and Racer Sideways made one, I think I know where they'd be on that list.
[+] 2 members Like woodcote's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)