13th-Aug-21, 06:16 AM
Yes To me the door looks a little raised and that could make the roofline look lower and the rear haunches bulkier.
But overall It hink its a decent job, the front arches look a lot more accurate than those on the BMW M6, despite the fact the picture of the real car has a small degree of turning going on. Not sure if the high rear end (over the rear tyres) is because of clearance issues with motor and interior or the pod needing more offset.
Either way I think a bit of work can rectify that, and that livery just looks so good, I think I could be tempted to add one to the stable.
Not sure if the club will allow it to compete in GT3 as it technically isn't, but that's another story.
But overall It hink its a decent job, the front arches look a lot more accurate than those on the BMW M6, despite the fact the picture of the real car has a small degree of turning going on. Not sure if the high rear end (over the rear tyres) is because of clearance issues with motor and interior or the pod needing more offset.
Either way I think a bit of work can rectify that, and that livery just looks so good, I think I could be tempted to add one to the stable.
Not sure if the club will allow it to compete in GT3 as it technically isn't, but that's another story.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)