2nd-Aug-21, 06:40 AM
I don't have a problem with various makes doing the same car, because you can choose the one that fits best for your need and/or expectations on their take.
Their may be 3 other manufactures that have made this car, but they all have differences in appearance, and very different performances out of the box.
I also feel, as Woodcote points out, Revoslot cars have a USP due to the chassis.
I have yet to buy a revoslot car, but I do have some of their bodies on plastic chassis.
I feel it won't be long until I add a pair of something Revoslot to my collection ;)
Their may be 3 other manufactures that have made this car, but they all have differences in appearance, and very different performances out of the box.
I also feel, as Woodcote points out, Revoslot cars have a USP due to the chassis.
I have yet to buy a revoslot car, but I do have some of their bodies on plastic chassis.
I feel it won't be long until I add a pair of something Revoslot to my collection ;)

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)