14th-Jun-21, 08:57 AM
FINAL Rules change attached - allows for lower ground clearance (ie 1mm) for the Scalextric Standard only class cars. As the more recent Scalex cars have chassis shaped lower at the backside and it is impossible to meet a 1.5 mm clearance with some Le Mans models.
Application forms are now available by request, please note that I am requesting that photos of the cars are provided in advance of the cars being posted to me, so that I can check that they meet the basic requirements, and that we don't need to spend time modifying them or worse having to send them back at the last minute.
Application forms are now available by request, please note that I am requesting that photos of the cars are provided in advance of the cars being posted to me, so that I can check that they meet the basic requirements, and that we don't need to spend time modifying them or worse having to send them back at the last minute.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)