10th-Jun-21, 08:27 AM
For what it is worth I borrowed a Truspeed PWM for a few club nights and the 2019 Policar GP after my Carsteen went u/s and I didn't like it.
I am sure it is a good controller and others are obviously very happy with it but it just didn't suit me which just emphasises the point that it would be very useful to go to a club and ask to try other members controllers before committing to buy.
I race modern Hardbody and Vintage cars so I will look at the new Truspeed Apex once it has been fully tested on all types of cars but I do think that it is bound to take a while to learn to set up all the variables that the Apex offers.
I am sure it is a good controller and others are obviously very happy with it but it just didn't suit me which just emphasises the point that it would be very useful to go to a club and ask to try other members controllers before committing to buy.
I race modern Hardbody and Vintage cars so I will look at the new Truspeed Apex once it has been fully tested on all types of cars but I do think that it is bound to take a while to learn to set up all the variables that the Apex offers.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)