7th-Jun-21, 06:35 PM
The aventador in the recent proxy road race had a loose independent stock front end.
Seemed to work well.
Both of the other top 3 cars had full front axles.
I see many constructors to a lot of work in the front ends of scaley cars.
Whether it really improves the car? That is the question.
The main factor will be how much the car relies on the front wheels.
I generally tripod my car setups ( if I can ) so the fronts have no function.
Many use the fronts as outriggers, they need to stop the car from tipping. floppy fronts are no good for that.
Different philosophies.
Alan
Seemed to work well.
Both of the other top 3 cars had full front axles.
I see many constructors to a lot of work in the front ends of scaley cars.
Whether it really improves the car? That is the question.
The main factor will be how much the car relies on the front wheels.
I generally tripod my car setups ( if I can ) so the fronts have no function.
Many use the fronts as outriggers, they need to stop the car from tipping. floppy fronts are no good for that.
Different philosophies.
Alan

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)