16th-May-21, 12:43 PM
SCD and ABslotsport are slowly becoming my favourite websites to browse!
I spotted their Parma page just after being made an offer I couldn't refuse for a Parma 45 ohm basic with the metal trigger that digs into your finger. I feel that using this on my little rally track is part of my rights of passage into the hobby, and hopefully my finger will mold itself into the right shape eventually.
I did spot that Truspeed offer a replacement trigger that also fits a Parma, so might get one of those and create my own Parma-stein controller.
I spotted their Parma page just after being made an offer I couldn't refuse for a Parma 45 ohm basic with the metal trigger that digs into your finger. I feel that using this on my little rally track is part of my rights of passage into the hobby, and hopefully my finger will mold itself into the right shape eventually.
I did spot that Truspeed offer a replacement trigger that also fits a Parma, so might get one of those and create my own Parma-stein controller.
I love puttering with gears

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)