Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Basic Home Controller
#16

Don't get me wrong, I have a SLot.it SCP-2 and I absolutely love it. I also have a nice 20 speed racing bike, but I also had a fixed wheel one for a while. 

I've come into this hobby late, I'm curious as to how it has got to where it is technology wise. And as Woodcote touched on, for those moments when I pop into the garage to run a car round my rally track for ten minutes of mindless wellbeing, it's easier to pick up a simple, no knob controller and just get on with driving rather than twiddling.

And I just WANT one!

I love puttering with gears
[+] 3 members Like BAracer's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Basic Home Controller - by BAracer - 6th-Apr-21, 09:19 AM
RE: Basic Home Controller - by woodcote - 6th-Apr-21, 10:16 AM
RE: Basic Home Controller - by CMOTD - 6th-Apr-21, 11:12 AM
RE: Basic Home Controller - by autoavia - 7th-Apr-21, 10:15 AM
RE: Basic Home Controller - by Gordon Steadman - 7th-Apr-21, 01:19 PM
RE: Basic Home Controller - by BAracer - 7th-Apr-21, 01:58 PM
RE: Basic Home Controller - by autoavia - 7th-Apr-21, 02:22 PM
RE: Basic Home Controller - by BAracer - 7th-Apr-21, 02:38 PM
RE: Basic Home Controller - by woodcote - 7th-Apr-21, 03:50 PM
RE: Basic Home Controller - by CMOTD - 7th-Apr-21, 05:41 PM
RE: Basic Home Controller - by BAracer - 1st-May-21, 05:06 PM
RE: Basic Home Controller - by woodcote - 1st-May-21, 05:34 PM
RE: Basic Home Controller - by Qman - 1st-May-21, 06:57 PM
RE: Basic Home Controller - by BAracer - 1st-May-21, 09:07 PM
RE: Basic Home Controller - by Nonfractal - 2nd-May-21, 05:26 AM
RE: Basic Home Controller - by BAracer - 2nd-May-21, 07:47 AM
RE: Basic Home Controller - by Top Down - 2nd-May-21, 09:03 AM
RE: Basic Home Controller - by CMOTD - 16th-May-21, 12:22 PM
RE: Basic Home Controller - by BAracer - 16th-May-21, 12:43 PM
RE: Basic Home Controller - by BAracer - 16th-May-21, 03:35 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Ninco2000
24th-Mar-25, 05:48 PM
Last Post by Henk
18th-Sep-24, 12:43 PM
Last Post by BAracer
28th-Jan-24, 08:39 AM
Last Post by Gpa113
2nd-Jul-23, 08:33 PM
Last Post by Kevan
18th-Feb-23, 01:44 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)