1st-May-21, 06:57 PM
Or secondhand electronic...
Do you prefer finger or thumb? I will have a couple of converted Parma handles in the near future and I think I have a spare thumb type electronic if you're interested.
It is strange hearing you all talking about 35 ohm & 45 ohm, when I last used a resistor controller I was down to around 1.8ohm, back in the 70's my controller of choice was a 5ohm MRRC
Do you prefer finger or thumb? I will have a couple of converted Parma handles in the near future and I think I have a spare thumb type electronic if you're interested.
It is strange hearing you all talking about 35 ohm & 45 ohm, when I last used a resistor controller I was down to around 1.8ohm, back in the 70's my controller of choice was a 5ohm MRRC
Bernie, racing since 1969

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)