30th-Apr-21, 08:44 AM
That is a great photo.
I wonder if the Escort made it back onto all 4 wheels, or it's roof......
The idea of drops and ditches to the side of a rally layout is indeed a good one.
Maybe a bit of both approaches, so some nice drifting is possible on the wider radius corners, with care needed on the elevated areas.
A rally layout is on my to do list, when, if, I eventually work my way through all the resin bodied kits I have.
Keep us informed of your progress
I wonder if the Escort made it back onto all 4 wheels, or it's roof......
The idea of drops and ditches to the side of a rally layout is indeed a good one.
Maybe a bit of both approaches, so some nice drifting is possible on the wider radius corners, with care needed on the elevated areas.
A rally layout is on my to do list, when, if, I eventually work my way through all the resin bodied kits I have.
Keep us informed of your progress

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)