Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Scenery Visualisation
#1

I have some ideas in my head for scenery on my forest based track I am developing...so tried to sketch it on a photo to see if I can visualize what it might look like.

So here, I am proposing two piles of felled trees to make sense of the curves in the layout...

   

And if possible, I'm going to make them out of real wood/twigs from the garden.

I love puttering with gears
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Scenery Visualisation - by BAracer - 29th-Apr-21, 08:43 AM
RE: Scenery Visualisation - by Scuderia_Turini - 29th-Apr-21, 09:28 AM
RE: Scenery Visualisation - by rallyhub - 29th-Apr-21, 10:59 AM
RE: Scenery Visualisation - by BAracer - 29th-Apr-21, 11:32 AM
RE: Scenery Visualisation - by BAracer - 29th-Apr-21, 11:43 AM
RE: Scenery Visualisation - by Mitch58 - 29th-Apr-21, 01:05 PM
RE: Scenery Visualisation - by Gpa113 - 29th-Apr-21, 02:40 PM
RE: Scenery Visualisation - by BAracer - 29th-Apr-21, 03:41 PM
RE: Scenery Visualisation - by Gpa113 - 29th-Apr-21, 05:31 PM
RE: Scenery Visualisation - by BAracer - 30th-Apr-21, 07:00 AM
RE: Scenery Visualisation - by BAracer - 30th-Apr-21, 07:33 AM
RE: Scenery Visualisation - by Gpa113 - 30th-Apr-21, 08:44 AM
RE: Scenery Visualisation - by BAracer - 30th-Apr-21, 09:41 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by KensRedZed
20th-Nov-20, 09:33 AM
Last Post by Johnno
25th-Sep-19, 12:05 AM
Last Post by A62213
2nd-Sep-19, 11:32 AM
Last Post by CMOTD
22nd-Aug-19, 10:21 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)