23rd-Apr-21, 01:41 PM
Greetings Mr. Rock & Roll,
Thank you for your kind words.
I'm somewhat new to HO. Those are my first set of Road Race Replicas wheels. They look okay except for a few minor details.
1) The wheels have many tiny pits in the surface. You can see it in the photo.
2) One rear wheel doesn't seem to run true. Easy enough for the manufacturer to blame the installer.
3) Phil at Road Race Replicas charges $43 USD to ship a $5 set of wheels and tires to Canada. I had to buy these wheels from another HO supplier called Jag Hobbies that only charged $15 to ship a $75 order.
I bought several sets of Vincent wheels from Mike Vitale at MEV Originals. They look a little better made. I look forward to using them in the future.
The Corvette body was lowered to fit a little better. That was a fun task. A bit more involving than just shaving the body posts. Tall chassis under a short body.
Thank you for your kind words.
I'm somewhat new to HO. Those are my first set of Road Race Replicas wheels. They look okay except for a few minor details.
1) The wheels have many tiny pits in the surface. You can see it in the photo.
2) One rear wheel doesn't seem to run true. Easy enough for the manufacturer to blame the installer.
3) Phil at Road Race Replicas charges $43 USD to ship a $5 set of wheels and tires to Canada. I had to buy these wheels from another HO supplier called Jag Hobbies that only charged $15 to ship a $75 order.
I bought several sets of Vincent wheels from Mike Vitale at MEV Originals. They look a little better made. I look forward to using them in the future.
The Corvette body was lowered to fit a little better. That was a fun task. A bit more involving than just shaving the body posts. Tall chassis under a short body.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)