22nd-Apr-21, 08:34 PM
Gents
Many thanks for your answers, I would say that the decision is on a knife edge between the two options.
I have quite a bit of Scalextric Sport track, basically a GT40 set with Layout 3 and a Cadillac LeMans set with Layout 4 plus I have a few extra pieces.
The shed is 16'x10' and I have a nice circuit worked out, just need to find the time to get onto the project.
Thanks
Barrie
Many thanks for your answers, I would say that the decision is on a knife edge between the two options.
I have quite a bit of Scalextric Sport track, basically a GT40 set with Layout 3 and a Cadillac LeMans set with Layout 4 plus I have a few extra pieces.
The shed is 16'x10' and I have a nice circuit worked out, just need to find the time to get onto the project.
Thanks
Barrie

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)