Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Question Hard track or Scalextric for permanent circuit
#1

I am in the early stages of planning a permanent circuit, it is based upon Suzuka and I have it nicely worked out in Scalextric track sections.

My question is weather to build in hard routed track or from Scalextric track sections? I am capable of building the hard track but what are the benefits?

I quite like the magnet racing and the history of Scalextric as I first drove Scalextric in 1970, however I have also done 1/32 scale hard track racing at Netley and Bournemouth.

Any comments are very welcome.

Barrie
[+] 1 member Likes Bazzer's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Hard track or Scalextric for permanent circuit - by Bazzer - 21st-Apr-21, 05:01 PM
RE: Hard track or Scalextric for permanent circuit - by JasonB - 21st-Apr-21, 05:39 PM
RE: Hard track or Scalextric for permanent circuit - by Gpa113 - 21st-Apr-21, 07:55 PM
RE: Hard track or Scalextric for permanent circuit - by Scuderia_Turini - 21st-Apr-21, 10:29 PM
RE: Hard track or Scalextric for permanent circuit - by woodcote - 22nd-Apr-21, 08:53 AM
RE: Hard track or Scalextric for permanent circuit - by CMOTD - 22nd-Apr-21, 09:12 AM
RE: Hard track or Scalextric for permanent circuit - by Bazzer - 22nd-Apr-21, 08:34 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by JasonB
23rd-Jun-26, 10:32 PM
Last Post by JasonB
14th-Jan-26, 07:10 PM
Last Post by Zippideedooda
28th-Jan-25, 04:31 AM
Last Post by john roche
29th-Jan-24, 12:49 PM
Last Post by Cdrseabee
25th-Dec-23, 02:21 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)