Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

SRC Tyre Chart
#1

Thought I would have a go at deciphering the range of SRC tyres by categorising them by size and compound...

   

There are still what appear to be some very subtle differences between compounds, with perhaps some newer ones duplicating legacy ones still available.

Not sure I have unlocked the mystery yet!

I love puttering with gears
[+] 2 members Like BAracer's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
SRC Tyre Chart - by BAracer - 13th-Apr-21, 01:43 PM
RE: SRC Tyre Chart - by rallyhub - 14th-Apr-21, 09:01 AM
RE: SRC Tyre Chart - by BAracer - 14th-Apr-21, 09:22 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Fluff
4th-Nov-24, 01:07 PM
Last Post by Kevan
17th-Jan-24, 07:57 AM
Last Post by OXO cube
17th-Mar-21, 04:54 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)