13th-Apr-21, 09:20 AM
[attachment=13991 Wrote:Mazda pid='15494' dateline='1617018032']I have been asked how to mount the rear wing on the Chaparral 2H. I did this with two pieces of brass rod. They were bent into a dogleg shape. A small hole was then drilled into the rear of the body and the wing mounts. This was then superglued into place. I have attached a photo.
I have ventured into a 3D printed body. I purchased one a few years ago from Shapeways which was a complete waste of money, the material that it was made of was very brittle and broke as I tried to smooth out the deep lines left from the printing process. I have now purchased a Chaparral 2H from HWP and I am very pleased with the results. The plastic is smooth and only needed a very light sanding with 2000 grade paper. I will definitely be getting more from him.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)