7th-Apr-21, 02:22 PM
I was very sceptical that adjustable controllers were the way to go until other club members loaned me different ones to try.
The next question is inevitably "Which adjustable controller is the best" and unfortunately there is no simple answer to that question either. It depends on what you are racing coupled with your own preferences and what you are prepared to pay.
I am not a fan but the DS range seem quite popular at our club and they are relatively inexpensive. Others prefer Slotit controllers but they don't have a return spring so some don't like the lack of feel. Truspeed also make good controllers but they have new models under development for some time now so I am not sure what they have available at the moment.
Maybe others can give some feedback from their own experiences.
The next question is inevitably "Which adjustable controller is the best" and unfortunately there is no simple answer to that question either. It depends on what you are racing coupled with your own preferences and what you are prepared to pay.
I am not a fan but the DS range seem quite popular at our club and they are relatively inexpensive. Others prefer Slotit controllers but they don't have a return spring so some don't like the lack of feel. Truspeed also make good controllers but they have new models under development for some time now so I am not sure what they have available at the moment.
Maybe others can give some feedback from their own experiences.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)