Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

BRM BMW 2002 Ti - New Release for 2021
#3

(2nd-Apr-21, 11:50 AM)rallyhub Wrote:  Maybe I'm overly critical now, but they could also have left out the front spoiler that didn't exist on the original 2002's.
It's a shame that BRM has put so much effort into parts that have never been used on the original 'sixties & 'seventies racing and rally cars.

I also have that Spirit car, I am hoping they will do it.

What BRM has done is recreate modern BMW 2002 as raced in recent championships. I guess they see their market as appealing to people who are watching the cars race now (if that is happening with COVID) rather than people who watched them race 50+ years ago :)

I hope they do some historic ones as well. (with accurate wheel arches) 

I have the Jagermeister car - it is a really stunning car. They have a very good job and it is quite accurate recreation of the car as is the Warsteiner one. There is an article online which talks about the building on the Warsteiner car.
[+] 2 members Like GT40Racer's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
BRM BMW 2002 Ti - New Release for 2021 - by woodcote - 2nd-Apr-21, 08:48 AM
RE: BRM BMW 2002 Ti - New Release for 2021 - by rallyhub - 2nd-Apr-21, 11:50 AM
RE: BRM BMW 2002 Ti - New Release for 2021 - by GT40Racer - 2nd-Apr-21, 09:28 PM
Brumos RSR - by Brumos RSR - 3rd-Apr-21, 04:22 AM
RE: Brumos RSR - by chrisguyw - 3rd-Apr-21, 12:13 PM
Brumos RSR - by Brumos RSR - 4th-Apr-21, 04:22 AM
RE: BRM BMW 2002 Ti - New Release for 2021 - by Top Down - 3rd-Apr-21, 03:22 PM
RE: BRM BMW 2002 Ti - New Release for 2021 - by woodcote - 4th-Apr-21, 06:53 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by woodcote
13th-May-22, 07:06 PM
Last Post by Kevan
16th-Oct-21, 12:22 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)