Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

rally track grave yard ?
#3

Well.... back in the 70's we had 2x rally tracks at Headway Club in Crawley, they both disappeared when the club membership dropped to 2 of us, then we gave it a break for a couple of months to regroup our ideas but the youth club who owned the premises decided they wanted our space so scrapped our 4 lane, 100' club circuit and both our rally tracks.

I only knew of one other rally track, I never got to use it but it looked amazing, that was at Roedale club in Brighton, it lived above Reg Church's coal yard beneath their main clubroom so I'd see it every time I visited but alas the club has moved premises and I haven't heard what happened to the rally track.

Given time (and health) I plan on making a small rally circuit, but certainly not yet.

Bernie, racing since 1969 Wavegreen
[+] 3 members Like Qman's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
rally track grave yard ? - by OXO cube - 13th-Mar-21, 06:55 PM
RE: rally track grave yard ? - by Scuderia_Turini - 14th-Mar-21, 01:05 PM
RE: rally track grave yard ? - by Qman - 14th-Mar-21, 02:02 PM
RE: rally track grave yard ? - by OXO cube - 14th-Mar-21, 04:55 PM
RE: rally track grave yard ? - by woodcote - 14th-Mar-21, 08:02 PM
RE: rally track grave yard ? - by Qman - 16th-Mar-21, 12:49 PM
RE: rally track grave yard ? - by Scuderia_Turini - 14th-Mar-21, 09:15 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Gpa113
19th-Nov-25, 03:06 PM
Last Post by KensRedZed
27th-Sep-24, 12:09 PM
Last Post by bowley
3rd-Jul-24, 05:20 PM
Last Post by bowley
3rd-Jul-24, 05:15 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)