13th-Mar-21, 08:06 AM
In my initial analogue setup experiments, the worst I think I might have done is send current the wrong way round the SCP. But depending on how I was configuring the 3 into 1 adapter, the Fusion was sending power to the track at that stage.
The metal cartridge wiring arrangement was 100% as per the yellow card diagram in the earlier post. But that was the last time I thought I had power coming out of the Fusion.
I never got round to setting up a full oXigen arrangement, but my intention was to use the Fusion to just power the SCP. The track would be powered by my Scalextric digital powerbase. I might get a second Fusion at some point to power the track with DC rather than the AC powerbase.
So I will shortly have a new Fusion, new SCP handle and a multimeter. And I think I will be referencing the yellow card diagram again to try and get that up and running before trying anything else.
The metal cartridge wiring arrangement was 100% as per the yellow card diagram in the earlier post. But that was the last time I thought I had power coming out of the Fusion.
I never got round to setting up a full oXigen arrangement, but my intention was to use the Fusion to just power the SCP. The track would be powered by my Scalextric digital powerbase. I might get a second Fusion at some point to power the track with DC rather than the AC powerbase.
So I will shortly have a new Fusion, new SCP handle and a multimeter. And I think I will be referencing the yellow card diagram again to try and get that up and running before trying anything else.
I love puttering with gears

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)