13th-Mar-21, 07:31 AM
I'm now wondering whether many of your unfathomable problems with SCP are down to the way you've described using your fusion 101 supply.
When I first started getting an Oxigen team together "Kessel Run" , I struggled getting the component parts for home car (setup and testing) together.
I found that powering the controller from the same DC supply leads (that feeds the car) caused all kinds of problems. More problems than I can list.
I bought the 201ADJT and all ofthe issues went away.
I suspect that the 2 DC outputs for the 201 are separately regulated from the AC input so noise from the motor can't impact the controller.
Alan W
When I first started getting an Oxigen team together "Kessel Run" , I struggled getting the component parts for home car (setup and testing) together.
I found that powering the controller from the same DC supply leads (that feeds the car) caused all kinds of problems. More problems than I can list.
I bought the 201ADJT and all ofthe issues went away.
I suspect that the 2 DC outputs for the 201 are separately regulated from the AC input so noise from the motor can't impact the controller.
Alan W

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)