12th-Mar-21, 11:23 AM
The fan comes on and the red led lights up on the front. I have not checked the fuse in the plug but took the previous observations as indicating there was power entering the box.
I'm not the most confident person when it comes to electrical matters, but the multimeter picked up the voltage on another power supply I have in the garage, so I don't think it is anything obvious that I am missing.
Anyway, it's packed up in a box and about to go off to Nelson for a replacement.
I'm not the most confident person when it comes to electrical matters, but the multimeter picked up the voltage on another power supply I have in the garage, so I don't think it is anything obvious that I am missing.
Anyway, it's packed up in a box and about to go off to Nelson for a replacement.
I love puttering with gears

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)