12th-Mar-21, 08:12 AM
Hold up, for me, there are some pieces of information missing
1) How do you glue the tyres on the wheels, and how do you apply the glue
2) - is the glue holding consistently, or are some parts of the outside edges coming unglued.
2) What glue do you use - is it reacting with the tyres, making them more prone to splitting
3) What voltage are you running the tyre true at?
4a) What is the amperage load when free spinning before the tyre touches the plate
4b) What is the amperage load when the tyre touches the plate
FWIW, When I use my RSM - same system, and very similar to the tyre true, which morphed into the Professor Motor 1401 lathe when Pete sold them the tooling and parts, I am watching current draw and RPM drop like a bomb squad guy watching a mercury switch when he cuts the wires.
And I only have about 240 grit on the plate, and almost never use any fluid - certainly not needed when doing an ultra-grip.
1) How do you glue the tyres on the wheels, and how do you apply the glue
2) - is the glue holding consistently, or are some parts of the outside edges coming unglued.
2) What glue do you use - is it reacting with the tyres, making them more prone to splitting
3) What voltage are you running the tyre true at?
4a) What is the amperage load when free spinning before the tyre touches the plate
4b) What is the amperage load when the tyre touches the plate
FWIW, When I use my RSM - same system, and very similar to the tyre true, which morphed into the Professor Motor 1401 lathe when Pete sold them the tooling and parts, I am watching current draw and RPM drop like a bomb squad guy watching a mercury switch when he cuts the wires.
And I only have about 240 grit on the plate, and almost never use any fluid - certainly not needed when doing an ultra-grip.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)