10th-Mar-21, 04:02 PM
Someone on Facebook posted a tip he learned from a flat track champ that goes something like this. With your min speed/sensitivity set to zero, hold the throttle at the point where the car can go around the entire safely, and then turn it up to the point where the car is starting to slide a little bit. If you turn it up such that the car deslots, back it off a little bit. This is then a good point to have the sensitivity knob set to.
I haven't tried that method, but I probably will give it a go. Not every "best practice" is best for everyone, so having a variety of methods will help people find what works for them more quickly. :)
I haven't tried that method, but I probably will give it a go. Not every "best practice" is best for everyone, so having a variety of methods will help people find what works for them more quickly. :)
printables.com/@MrFlippant

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)