Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Slot.it SCP Controller Basics (video)
#1

I've been using Slot.it SCP controllers for more than 10 years of my slot racing history, starting with the SCP1. I won't claim to know, or be able to teach, everything there is to know about it, but I've helped a few people figure their controllers out over the years. After several recent requests, I threw together an uncut (I hate editing) instructional video to help new and prospective owners come to grips with the available settings on the controller. I hope those interested in the SCP(3) will find this video helpful.


printables.com/@MrFlippant
[+] 4 members Like MrFlippant's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Slot.it SCP Controller Basics (video) - by MrFlippant - 10th-Mar-21, 01:23 AM
RE: Slot.it SCP Controller Basics (video) - by Nonfractal - 10th-Mar-21, 07:16 AM
RE: Slot.it SCP Controller Basics (video) - by woodcote - 10th-Mar-21, 08:18 AM
RE: Slot.it SCP Controller Basics (video) - by MrFlippant - 10th-Mar-21, 04:02 PM
RE: Slot.it SCP Controller Basics (video) - by BAracer - 10th-Mar-21, 04:42 PM
RE: Slot.it SCP Controller Basics (video) - by MrFlippant - 10th-Mar-21, 07:01 PM
RE: Slot.it SCP Controller Basics (video) - by BAracer - 27th-Mar-21, 06:08 PM
RE: Slot.it SCP Controller Basics (video) - by Kevan - 4th-Mar-22, 11:07 PM
RE: Slot.it SCP Controller Basics (video) - by MrFlippant - 4th-Mar-22, 11:20 PM
RE: Slot.it SCP Controller Basics (video) - by Kevan - 5th-Mar-22, 12:17 AM
RE: Slot.it SCP Controller Basics (video) - by Kevan - 22nd-Mar-22, 02:55 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Ninco2000
24th-Mar-25, 05:48 PM
Last Post by Henk
18th-Sep-24, 12:43 PM
Last Post by BAracer
28th-Jan-24, 08:39 AM
Last Post by Gpa113
2nd-Jul-23, 08:33 PM
Last Post by Kevan
18th-Feb-23, 01:44 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)