Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Slot.it High Current Analogue Cartridge
#12

So...

I wired up the controller to a piece of track following the diagram supplied with the metal cartridge. I checked it three times.

I switched the power supply on. 

The green light on the controller came on.

And then things get a bit muddled...I am not sure which exact order the following things happened, but it was all within about a second.

I pulled the trigger
I put a Scalextric car on the track
The green light on the controller went out 
I think I heard a sizzle noise

Now the green light on the controller doesn't come on, and the car hasn't moved.

Shall I just bite the bullet and get another handle so I can check if my current one is just duff, or are there any simple tests I can do with the current handle to see if it is faulty?

I love puttering with gears
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Slot.it High Current Analogue Cartridge - by BAracer - 17th-Jan-21, 02:10 PM
RE: Slot.it High Current Analogue Cartridge - by Nonfractal - 17th-Jan-21, 04:33 PM
RE: Slot.it High Current Analogue Cartridge - by BAracer - 17th-Jan-21, 05:46 PM
RE: Slot.it High Current Analogue Cartridge - by Nonfractal - 17th-Jan-21, 05:58 PM
RE: Slot.it High Current Analogue Cartridge - by MrFlippant - 20th-Feb-21, 06:14 PM
RE: Slot.it High Current Analogue Cartridge - by mikefi - 21st-Feb-21, 12:33 AM
RE: Slot.it High Current Analogue Cartridge - by MSM - 21st-Feb-21, 02:11 PM
RE: Slot.it High Current Analogue Cartridge - by slotloco - 22nd-Feb-21, 08:06 AM
RE: Slot.it High Current Analogue Cartridge - by BAracer - 22nd-Feb-21, 01:48 PM
RE: Slot.it High Current Analogue Cartridge - by BAracer - 26th-Feb-21, 02:20 PM
RE: Slot.it High Current Analogue Cartridge - by Nonfractal - 26th-Feb-21, 02:30 PM
RE: Slot.it High Current Analogue Cartridge - by BAracer - 7th-Mar-21, 04:56 PM
RE: Slot.it High Current Analogue Cartridge - by DPJ - 7th-Mar-21, 06:05 PM
RE: Slot.it High Current Analogue Cartridge - by BAracer - 7th-Mar-21, 07:13 PM
RE: Slot.it High Current Analogue Cartridge - by DPJ - 7th-Mar-21, 07:51 PM
RE: Slot.it High Current Analogue Cartridge - by BAracer - 7th-Mar-21, 08:54 PM
RE: Slot.it High Current Analogue Cartridge - by BAracer - 9th-Mar-21, 02:36 PM
RE: Slot.it High Current Analogue Cartridge - by BAracer - 11th-Mar-21, 03:35 PM
RE: Slot.it High Current Analogue Cartridge - by Nonfractal - 11th-Mar-21, 08:14 PM
RE: Slot.it High Current Analogue Cartridge - by BAracer - 11th-Mar-21, 08:50 PM
RE: Slot.it High Current Analogue Cartridge - by DPJ - 12th-Mar-21, 03:14 AM
RE: Slot.it High Current Analogue Cartridge - by BAracer - 12th-Mar-21, 07:57 AM
RE: Slot.it High Current Analogue Cartridge - by turbo d - 12th-Mar-21, 11:05 AM
RE: Slot.it High Current Analogue Cartridge - by BAracer - 12th-Mar-21, 11:23 AM
RE: Slot.it High Current Analogue Cartridge - by Nonfractal - 12th-Mar-21, 11:38 AM
RE: Slot.it High Current Analogue Cartridge - by BAracer - 12th-Mar-21, 11:54 AM
RE: Slot.it High Current Analogue Cartridge - by Nonfractal - 13th-Mar-21, 07:31 AM
RE: Slot.it High Current Analogue Cartridge - by BAracer - 13th-Mar-21, 08:06 AM
RE: Slot.it High Current Analogue Cartridge - by DPJ - 13th-Mar-21, 07:04 PM
RE: Slot.it High Current Analogue Cartridge - by BAracer - 13th-Mar-21, 07:19 PM
RE: Slot.it High Current Analogue Cartridge - by BAracer - 16th-Mar-21, 01:05 PM
RE: Slot.it High Current Analogue Cartridge - by BAracer - 16th-Mar-21, 01:09 PM
RE: Slot.it High Current Analogue Cartridge - by BAracer - 16th-Mar-21, 01:31 PM
RE: Slot.it High Current Analogue Cartridge - by Nonfractal - 16th-Mar-21, 01:58 PM
RE: Slot.it High Current Analogue Cartridge - by BAracer - 16th-Mar-21, 02:58 PM
RE: Slot.it High Current Analogue Cartridge - by DPJ - 17th-Mar-21, 04:20 AM
RE: Slot.it High Current Analogue Cartridge - by BAracer - 26th-Mar-21, 06:52 PM
RE: Slot.it High Current Analogue Cartridge - by KensRedZed - 28th-Mar-21, 04:23 PM
RE: Slot.it High Current Analogue Cartridge - by BAracer - 28th-Mar-21, 04:38 PM
RE: Slot.it High Current Analogue Cartridge - by KensRedZed - 28th-Mar-21, 04:56 PM
RE: Slot.it High Current Analogue Cartridge - by BAracer - 28th-Mar-21, 05:24 PM
RE: Slot.it High Current Analogue Cartridge - by KensRedZed - 29th-Mar-21, 02:44 AM
RE: Slot.it High Current Analogue Cartridge - by BAracer - 29th-Mar-21, 06:57 AM
RE: Slot.it High Current Analogue Cartridge - by KensRedZed - 29th-Mar-21, 01:30 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Kevan
18th-Feb-23, 01:44 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)