Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Newbie And New Builds
#1

Hi,


Where can we find something to help us newbies understanding the compatibility of a chassi with the right motor mount (I already search and found many info about types of motor, and already did a motor upgrade successfully on one of the SCX car) with the right body to fit it, or this is just something you will go with try and error?

 
For example I'am wanting to build a McLaren F1 GTR, already choose the chassi, is a Evo.6 V3 from SLot.it but what motor motor mount I can go with it? And what offset? Or without?
The first choice I could make was to go with a Sidewinder motor, not knowing if it's the best or not but will build more cars to check the best type of motor.
 
In these baby steps I just want to race on the track I have at home and maybe later go on some club racing.

Cheers.
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Newbie And New Builds - by nberga - 25th-Feb-21, 01:04 PM
RE: Newbie And New Builds - by KensRedZed - 25th-Feb-21, 01:31 PM
RE: Newbie And New Builds - by nberga - 25th-Feb-21, 01:45 PM
RE: Newbie And New Builds - by nberga - 25th-Feb-21, 01:46 PM
RE: Newbie And New Builds - by Nonfractal - 25th-Feb-21, 01:48 PM
RE: Newbie And New Builds - by nberga - 25th-Feb-21, 02:16 PM
RE: Newbie And New Builds - by CMOTD - 25th-Feb-21, 01:58 PM
RE: Newbie And New Builds - by nberga - 25th-Feb-21, 02:18 PM
RE: Newbie And New Builds - by Savage GT - 25th-Feb-21, 02:54 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by OXO cube
26th-Apr-26, 06:38 AM
Last Post by Anthony B
20th-Mar-23, 09:14 AM
Last Post by Johnno
27th-Oct-22, 05:28 AM
Last Post by Fast Co.
5th-Jan-21, 12:31 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)