23rd-Feb-21, 05:52 PM
I know many people are way ahead of me concerning car collections. Please humour me as I fill in the blanks.
I picked up these used and abused cars last Sunday. The shoes are worn out, some springs are missing. But the bodies look nice enough to rebuild the chassis (after washing them with warm water and soap).
Then this little box arrived today from MEV Originals. 3-new bodies, and 2-full sets of Vincent wheels.
Even the box looks handy to ship cars over for HO proxy racing. Thanks Mike Vitale from MEV Originals!
I picked up these used and abused cars last Sunday. The shoes are worn out, some springs are missing. But the bodies look nice enough to rebuild the chassis (after washing them with warm water and soap).
Then this little box arrived today from MEV Originals. 3-new bodies, and 2-full sets of Vincent wheels.
Even the box looks handy to ship cars over for HO proxy racing. Thanks Mike Vitale from MEV Originals!

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)