22nd-Feb-21, 06:20 PM
By decals I meant waterslide transfers, just to clarify
Either way , that will be a nice addition Jules.
I am currently drawing up a set for my '37 Dodge kits, using the UK series sponsors as a baseline, and adding a couple of real UK companies as their main sponsor.
Obviously not something a manufacturer can do without much red tape with copyrights etc.
There will even be some Pioneer logo decals, if thats OK ?
Once they are done I will send to Wraith (C and C) to print for me.
As always, I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy schedule to respond to our questions
Either way , that will be a nice addition Jules.
I am currently drawing up a set for my '37 Dodge kits, using the UK series sponsors as a baseline, and adding a couple of real UK companies as their main sponsor.
Obviously not something a manufacturer can do without much red tape with copyrights etc.
There will even be some Pioneer logo decals, if thats OK ?
Once they are done I will send to Wraith (C and C) to print for me.
As always, I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy schedule to respond to our questions

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)