22nd-Feb-21, 04:29 PM
Thank you very kindly TD and Mazda.
Ultra wide slicks? My humble apologies, as I have nothing to compare it to. I'm learning as I go. You gentlemen are the experienced experts.
I also picked this odd thing up yesterday. The aluminum wheels caught my attention. They don't really suit the car. The car/body can be restored, and the wheels can go on a hot rod. The crusty, hard tires will get tosses for silicones. They're more like foam rocks at this point.
Ultra wide slicks? My humble apologies, as I have nothing to compare it to. I'm learning as I go. You gentlemen are the experienced experts.
I also picked this odd thing up yesterday. The aluminum wheels caught my attention. They don't really suit the car. The car/body can be restored, and the wheels can go on a hot rod. The crusty, hard tires will get tosses for silicones. They're more like foam rocks at this point.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)