22nd-Feb-21, 01:46 PM
I posted an HO car on a 1/32 forum with a similar name. Why? Because no one started an HO thread.
Let's wake this up a bit. Speaking of getting into HO drag racing. Look what came along.
I took the guts out of the chassis. While the body looks mint. The chassis needs a lot of TLC. The rebuilding starts.
I know there is no class for this old girl. But I could not resist.
I've collected enough AFX straights to make a drag race test track. It won't be the same as Andy's track. But it will allow me to test and compare before sending cars across the big pond.
Let's wake this up a bit. Speaking of getting into HO drag racing. Look what came along.
I took the guts out of the chassis. While the body looks mint. The chassis needs a lot of TLC. The rebuilding starts.
I know there is no class for this old girl. But I could not resist.
I've collected enough AFX straights to make a drag race test track. It won't be the same as Andy's track. But it will allow me to test and compare before sending cars across the big pond.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)