24th-Jan-21, 02:58 PM
(24th-Jan-21, 12:52 PM)Fluff Wrote: Hi Gordon ,if you want to downsize a 1\32 Chappy I can " collect " it for youI only have 24th scale Chappys!![]()
So your move is definitely on ? Good luck with all that I believe it is one of the most stressful things you can do .
When we moved to where we are now ,I did most of it in a VW polo and just borrowed a van for the very big stuff .
Stay safe
Steve
We signed the paperwork last monday. There is a ten day cooling off period out here so after Wednesday it will be definite.
So far it's been quite enjoyable. Getting rid of clutter offers a certain feeling of freedom and we are determined to travel extra light from here on in. Our local Google group has been busy and we have already sold enough stuff to pay all our legal fees, the cattery bill and hopefully, the trip up north to house hunt. That was just bits and pieces. Big furniture can wait until nearer the time we move as, surprisingly, we need something to sit on and sleep on.
Hopefully, the stress levels will remain as low as they are now. Somehow I doubt it though!

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)