17th-Jan-21, 04:33 PM
I use the SCP2 "metal" cartridge for club racing.
For the motors I currently use, i doubt that it brings any advantage
The "high current " is only useful if you have power supplies that can deliver the current into a motor that can draw that current.
I bought the cartridge as deal when I bought the scp2 with an eye on using it for BSCRA racing.
Be aware that there is no way to switch the polarity on the metal cartridge
Alan
For the motors I currently use, i doubt that it brings any advantage
The "high current " is only useful if you have power supplies that can deliver the current into a motor that can draw that current.
I bought the cartridge as deal when I bought the scp2 with an eye on using it for BSCRA racing.
Be aware that there is no way to switch the polarity on the metal cartridge
Alan

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)