17th-Jan-21, 02:10 PM
The minimal spec for the 'metal' cartridge states: -
- Operating even better at high current.
- May be used with any kind of motor for electric tracks, without important power lacks.
As an electronic learner, what does "operating even better at high current" mean? So, for example, would there be any noticeable difference in controller characteristics if I used this cartridge on my Slot.it cars on my home track compared to using the 'Home' analogue cartridge?
- Operating even better at high current.
- May be used with any kind of motor for electric tracks, without important power lacks.
As an electronic learner, what does "operating even better at high current" mean? So, for example, would there be any noticeable difference in controller characteristics if I used this cartridge on my Slot.it cars on my home track compared to using the 'Home' analogue cartridge?
I love puttering with gears

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)