27th-Dec-20, 09:54 PM
Been a while since I posted, with no real updates other than to say that the replacement modules from MrTrax have been delivered and installed.
The braid certainly is wider than the original. I also requested a custom piece be made this being a small 500mm straight, this little piece alone has seen a dramatic change in the width of the track, while relocating the full large straight to before the overpass meaning you come into and under the overpass at near to full throttle and coming over the braking is now on the same large straight, yet the overpass still bares braking scars LOL.
Thanks Peter for getting these modules sorted and replaced.
I've done the wiring though I am about ready once again to do the wiring this time better, though this will wait until after the coming race.
I hope everyone had a great Christmas and preparations are under way for New Years celebrations, to some extent.
The braid certainly is wider than the original. I also requested a custom piece be made this being a small 500mm straight, this little piece alone has seen a dramatic change in the width of the track, while relocating the full large straight to before the overpass meaning you come into and under the overpass at near to full throttle and coming over the braking is now on the same large straight, yet the overpass still bares braking scars LOL.
Thanks Peter for getting these modules sorted and replaced.
I've done the wiring though I am about ready once again to do the wiring this time better, though this will wait until after the coming race.
I hope everyone had a great Christmas and preparations are under way for New Years celebrations, to some extent.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)