16th-Dec-20, 04:43 PM
Hello Minatour69,
I am in the UK and just bought a car and a few weeks ago bought a Lap Timer direct from the Carrera website. There was no charge for shipping to the UK and the items arrived within 10 days. We are approaching Christmas and postal delays seem inevitable but the same sort of timeline will probably exist for UK suppliers - in fact I expect that if you order a unit in the UK, it will arrive direct from Carrera.
I see the unit at €39.95
https://www.carrera-toys.com/en/product/...appconnect
Leo
I am in the UK and just bought a car and a few weeks ago bought a Lap Timer direct from the Carrera website. There was no charge for shipping to the UK and the items arrived within 10 days. We are approaching Christmas and postal delays seem inevitable but the same sort of timeline will probably exist for UK suppliers - in fact I expect that if you order a unit in the UK, it will arrive direct from Carrera.
I see the unit at €39.95
https://www.carrera-toys.com/en/product/...appconnect
Leo
Forum Precepts: Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one. Don't feed the Troll. http://www.scuderiaturini.com

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)