Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Question Howto realize a wooden track like J-track modular system
#4

Here are some of the drawings I did for a routed J-Trak.

Obviously this is a freestanding track, so it's quite different to your application, but the basic principles are so simple and so flexible that I'm sure we could produce something that would work for you. I'll have a look into it later.

                                               
[+] 4 members Like JasonB's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by JasonB
23rd-Jun-26, 10:32 PM
Last Post by JasonB
14th-Jan-26, 07:10 PM
Last Post by Zippideedooda
28th-Jan-25, 04:31 AM
Last Post by john roche
29th-Jan-24, 12:49 PM
Last Post by Cdrseabee
25th-Dec-23, 02:21 AM
Last Post by BAracer
23rd-Aug-23, 11:42 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)