Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Question Howto realize a wooden track like J-track modular system
#3

(14th-Nov-20, 08:55 PM):JasonB Wrote:  Welcome Neptunus. Wavegreen 

The first question though, is what track system you want to use? ScaleAuto, Carrera, or routed wood?

Thanks for welcoming me. Thumbup To awnser you question.

I'm planning to go for a routed wood track and the idea is to make this a modular system like J-Trak. I've looked at different brands like ScaleAuto, Scalextric, Policar, Carrera. To my personal taste, ScaleAuto seems to best suit my wish to go for both 1/32 and occasionally also drive 1/24. To prevent confusion: I really want to go for a wood router track and have only looked at these brands to get a feel for the track parts dimensions.

Can you share your work that has already been done? That may correspond to what I want to achieve. I will also do a little more research and share this.
Quote


Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by JasonB
23rd-Jun-26, 10:32 PM
Last Post by JasonB
14th-Jan-26, 07:10 PM
Last Post by Zippideedooda
28th-Jan-25, 04:31 AM
Last Post by john roche
29th-Jan-24, 12:49 PM
Last Post by Cdrseabee
25th-Dec-23, 02:21 AM
Last Post by BAracer
23rd-Aug-23, 11:42 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)