Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Question Howto realize a wooden track like J-track modular system
#2

Welcome Neptunus. Wavegreen 

I did a lot of the work for the J-Trak system, and we also considered both routed wooden tracks, and 1/24 scale tracks. We didn't develop those ideas far enough as there didn't seem to be any demand for it at the time.

But I would love to see those ideas developed, and I'm happy to help.

The first question though, is what track system you want to use? ScaleAuto, Carrera, or routed wood?
[+] 1 member Likes JasonB's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by JasonB
23rd-Jun-26, 10:32 PM
Last Post by JasonB
14th-Jan-26, 07:10 PM
Last Post by Zippideedooda
28th-Jan-25, 04:31 AM
Last Post by john roche
29th-Jan-24, 12:49 PM
Last Post by Cdrseabee
25th-Dec-23, 02:21 AM
Last Post by BAracer
23rd-Aug-23, 11:42 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)