5th-Oct-20, 04:00 PM
Hiya Bill. It has been great to have your cars in the races!
There is a full summary of the Winter Series regs in the fanzine (above), but I will be starting a new Winter Series thread here in the next few days.
4-Gears and T-Jets will be running to the NTRA ‘Pancake Stock’ rules with one exception - cars should be fitted with braids on the shoes.
The Micro Scalextric Street Stock, Super Stocker and Nostalgia 2019 (with the new 9 volt chassis) will run to bespoke rules. I’ll jot these down later.
There is a full summary of the Winter Series regs in the fanzine (above), but I will be starting a new Winter Series thread here in the next few days.
4-Gears and T-Jets will be running to the NTRA ‘Pancake Stock’ rules with one exception - cars should be fitted with braids on the shoes.
The Micro Scalextric Street Stock, Super Stocker and Nostalgia 2019 (with the new 9 volt chassis) will run to bespoke rules. I’ll jot these down later.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)