5th-Oct-20, 03:46 PM
(2nd-Oct-20, 05:13 PM)alpink Wrote: Andy, great job running these races.Along with Al, I enjoyed participating in your event and following the coverage. It’s impressive that you have several ladies actively involved, and doing quite well!
it is a lot of work, but I know you like it enough to enjoy the parts that you can.
congrats everyone, I have enjoyed being part of your racing and seeing all the great cars.
I hope it is OK for Hanks cars and my cars to join the Winter series just as they are.
I might send some cars for the other classes too.
I need a little more info on the newer style Micro Scalextric cars and maybe some help obtaining a couple.
thank you all
If permissible, I too would like to join you in some of the other classes. Would you be so kind as to post a link to your rules for the winter series?
Not sure what to do about my stocker. It started off pretty well, but is falling off, after each run. A round trip across the pond, for a tune up could take quite a bit of time. Don’t want to miss any of the action.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)