2nd-Oct-20, 05:13 PM
Andy, great job running these races.
it is a lot of work, but I know you like it enough to enjoy the parts that you can.
congrats everyone, I have enjoyed being part of your racing and seeing all the great cars.
I hope it is OK for Hanks cars and my cars to join the Winter series just as they are.
I might send some cars for the other classes too.
I need a little more info on the newer style Micro Scalextric cars and maybe some help obtaining a couple.
thank you all
it is a lot of work, but I know you like it enough to enjoy the parts that you can.
congrats everyone, I have enjoyed being part of your racing and seeing all the great cars.
I hope it is OK for Hanks cars and my cars to join the Winter series just as they are.
I might send some cars for the other classes too.
I need a little more info on the newer style Micro Scalextric cars and maybe some help obtaining a couple.
thank you all

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)