Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Mounting posts for body shells
#3

Hi Ken 

Thanks for your reply,  that makes perfect sense. 

So I was correct with what I thought I was looking at, but you need to make them yourself,  from two separate parts, got it Wrench

Will do my homework,  and hope to get it right Sun

Thanks,  
Pip
[+] 2 members Like Gpa113's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Mounting posts for body shells - by Gpa113 - 1st-Oct-20, 08:08 PM
RE: Mounting posts for body shells - by KensRedZed - 1st-Oct-20, 08:21 PM
RE: Mounting posts for body shells - by Gpa113 - 1st-Oct-20, 08:34 PM
RE: Mounting posts for body shells - by Gpa113 - 2nd-Oct-20, 07:32 PM
RE: Mounting posts for body shells - by KensRedZed - 2nd-Oct-20, 09:01 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by nkarres
5th-Jul-22, 01:42 PM
Last Post by 42redcat
21st-May-22, 09:09 AM
Last Post by KensRedZed
1st-May-21, 01:51 AM
Last Post by 964rh
27th-Apr-21, 08:38 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)