14th-Sep-20, 05:58 PM
Thank you all for your replies - I was somewhat disappointed that it was so bad OOB, I did read the comments on the other review and am pleased to report that the cars axles are approx 50mm, so wheels falling off shouldn't be an issue and the gears mesh perfectly.
I will be doing major surgery on the car to fit a digital plug, so the chassis bend isn't so much of a problem as the 'bridge' linking the two halves of the chassis will have to go! Not much of a problem. I will have to put slighly deeper tyres on to clear the LED too.
Cheers
Chas
I will be doing major surgery on the car to fit a digital plug, so the chassis bend isn't so much of a problem as the 'bridge' linking the two halves of the chassis will have to go! Not much of a problem. I will have to put slighly deeper tyres on to clear the LED too.
Cheers
Chas

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)