13th-Sep-20, 08:03 PM
Hi all.
Received my new Policar Ferrari 312 over the weekend and, having read how brilliant these cars were compared to Scalextric 60s/70s F1, I eagerly unpacked the car and rushed up to the track cabin. Put the car on the track, pressed the trigger and.....disappointment!
Lots of whirring and spinning of wheels and no forward movement! Now, I hadn't bothered to check if there was a magnet or not, but assumed there must be, though not mentioned in the reviews. Nope!
Back on the track, pressed the trigger and....same result. Had a closer look and - see for yourselves from the photos. Anyone else had this problem? How to fix it? Grind away the plastic (it supports the exhausts) Larger tyres? How the heck do I chip this one?
Cheers
Chas
Received my new Policar Ferrari 312 over the weekend and, having read how brilliant these cars were compared to Scalextric 60s/70s F1, I eagerly unpacked the car and rushed up to the track cabin. Put the car on the track, pressed the trigger and.....disappointment!
Lots of whirring and spinning of wheels and no forward movement! Now, I hadn't bothered to check if there was a magnet or not, but assumed there must be, though not mentioned in the reviews. Nope!
Back on the track, pressed the trigger and....same result. Had a closer look and - see for yourselves from the photos. Anyone else had this problem? How to fix it? Grind away the plastic (it supports the exhausts) Larger tyres? How the heck do I chip this one?
Cheers
Chas

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)