13th-Sep-20, 07:05 AM
Results of the first 2 lanes
![[Image: post-2645-0-10659500-1599979503.jpg]](https://www.slotforum.com/forums/uploads/monthly_09_2020/post-2645-0-10659500-1599979503.jpg)
Some comments on the cars
#98 she will catch you by surprise and roll
#12 slides sideways under braking
#28 Jag ditto
#71 no grip
#111 could use some more grip
#99 was running reverse,,each time we had to switch track direction
#20 pinion slipped.I have already fixed it but crown rotates out of round and I am afraid it is going to happen again
It is the best grid since I took ever both performance wise and looks
![[Image: post-2645-0-10659500-1599979503.jpg]](https://www.slotforum.com/forums/uploads/monthly_09_2020/post-2645-0-10659500-1599979503.jpg)
Some comments on the cars
#98 she will catch you by surprise and roll
#12 slides sideways under braking
#28 Jag ditto
#71 no grip
#111 could use some more grip
#99 was running reverse,,each time we had to switch track direction
#20 pinion slipped.I have already fixed it but crown rotates out of round and I am afraid it is going to happen again
It is the best grid since I took ever both performance wise and looks

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)